I joined my account with my significant other in order to save money.I was not aware that there was an outstanding balance from my old account because I was paying my monthly under the new account.
I got sent to collections for $306 with to communication. I found out through my credit trackers on my phone. I paid the collection off on the spot but my credit score dropped 15 points. Not good.
I called to complain about it and got snubbed.
I can't stand the company now especially when I've been a loyal customer for over 15 years.What a disgrace!!!!!no shame what so ever.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Tmobile Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."