I joined my account with my significant other in order to save money.I was not aware that there was an outstanding balance from my old account because I was paying my monthly under the new account.
I got sent to collections for $306 with to communication. I found out through my credit trackers on my phone. I paid the collection off on the spot but my credit score dropped 15 points. Not good.
I called to complain about it and got snubbed.
I can't stand the company now especially when I've been a loyal customer for over 15 years.What a disgrace!!!!!no shame what so ever.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Tmobile Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "MANTHISSITESUCKS.com singsnapsucks2.com Malicious and Libelous Activity Internet http://www.ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/manthissitesucks-com/manthissitesucks-com-singsnaps-68fad.htm 3Author3Consumer0Employee/Owner Report Details MANTHISSITESUCKS.com 1902 Pueble Drive Internet United States of America Phone: 9514913283 Web: www.singsnapsucks2.com/ Category: Questionable Activities ArbitrateSet the record straight! Singsnapsucks2.com changed to MANTHISSITESUCKS.com is a hate site..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I do not like to give bad reviews but I feel it is necessary for this past experience and this dress. I ordered this dress (Style: F17063 One shoulder lace and..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."