Chicago, Illinois

I joined my account with my significant other in order to save money.I was not aware that there was an outstanding balance from my old account because I was paying my monthly under the new account.

I got sent to collections for $306 with to communication. I found out through my credit trackers on my phone. I paid the collection off on the spot but my credit score dropped 15 points. Not good.

I called to complain about it and got snubbed.

I can't stand the company now especially when I've been a loyal customer for over 15 years.What a disgrace!!!!!no shame what so ever.

Review about: Tmobile Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tmobile Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tmobile Mobile Phone Service Review from San Antonio, Texas Tmobile "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Tmobile - T-Mobile Potential New Clients BEWARE!!! Tmobile "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..." Read more Anthony or Toni Gill Does Not Work For TMobile Tmobile "Anthony or Toni Gill is not employed by TMobile. He falsified references and documents in order to gain access to one of our rental properties. He is scamming the..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more