I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here.I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed.
poor everything! I have been given the run around over 20 times. I haven't even been offered a credit , a cupcake... NOTHING!!
Every night at midnight My service stops working for about an hour or two but this morning I couldn't make calls at all so I had to use my friends cell phone just to call and speak to a representative. As usual they were not helpful and suggested that I BUY another phone. Now please tell me why I would buy another phone If I am still making payments on this one??!!!
I am on unemployment and struggling my butt off so I am curious to know what tree i can go and pull money from SO i can buy another phone..I included screenshot pictures with my complaint to the FCC so fingers crossed a REAL resolution will happen!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy Ii
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."