I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here.I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed.
poor everything! I have been given the run around over 20 times. I haven't even been offered a credit , a cupcake... NOTHING!!
Every night at midnight My service stops working for about an hour or two but this morning I couldn't make calls at all so I had to use my friends cell phone just to call and speak to a representative. As usual they were not helpful and suggested that I BUY another phone. Now please tell me why I would buy another phone If I am still making payments on this one??!!!
I am on unemployment and struggling my butt off so I am curious to know what tree i can go and pull money from SO i can buy another phone..I included screenshot pictures with my complaint to the FCC so fingers crossed a REAL resolution will happen!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy Ii
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "4/24/2010 Certified letter to Westgate CEO Mr David Siegel: Dear Sir. after months of failed attempts to resolved problems with our Planet Hollywood Towers timeshare purchase, it has become apparent that..."
- " I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!! I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes..."
- "I was sold black oil,after the fact driving to my job heard ticking noises in engine.i was told by area manager that my car was ticking already.not the case,as i..."