i called customer service and they said if i just canceled my service first, then i wouldn't of been charged a whole month of service again.
however, when i called to cancel the tmobile service in the first place, they told me to just port my number and i would only be charged for the 4 days i used their service.
PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THE BILL I INCLUDED.
who the *** would agree to being charged the services they used for 4 days, then charged again for an entire month.
TMOBILE IS THE WORST CELLPHONE COMPANY EVER!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Service Cancellation
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."