PICS INCLUDED!! tmobile porting fees are BS and were not mentioned when i called to cancel service.
i called customer service and they said if i just canceled my service first, then i wouldn't of been charged a whole month of service again.
however, when i called to cancel the tmobile service in the first place, they told me to just port my number and i would only be charged for the 4 days i used their service.
PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THE BILL I INCLUDED.
who the *** would agree to being charged the services they used for 4 days, then charged again for an entire month.
TMOBILE IS THE WORST CELLPHONE COMPANY EVER!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Service Cancellation
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the service with the new iPhones 6 and 6+ in 9/14 and 11/14 because of the competitive prices AND the coverage maps. Now, as the boating season starts in the..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."