i called customer service and they said if i just canceled my service first, then i wouldn't of been charged a whole month of service again.

however, when i called to cancel the tmobile service in the first place, they told me to just port my number and i would only be charged for the 4 days i used their service.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THE BILL I INCLUDED.

who the *** would agree to being charged the services they used for 4 days, then charged again for an entire month.

TMOBILE IS THE WORST CELLPHONE COMPANY EVER!!!

Review about: Service Cancellation.

Review #519861 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Submit review

Comments

JOHNNY B GOOD

you and qwe1324 are moronsss!!!T-Mobile uses what called a bill current system.

In which charges you for the month or billing cycle that is approaching. Depending on when you would have cancelled service, there could have been another billing cycle that had ended, in which why the billing statement was in transit you could have terminated services. in that case the you will receive another bill showing you the credits where they are not charging you for another month when in fact it is only pro-rated amount.

I swear people are so dumb now a days!!no wonder why other countries will begin to surpass america because we have stupi* people like you who don't understand shi** and complain about everything rather then getting shi* done.

qwe1324