PICS INCLUDED!! tmobile porting fees are BS and were not mentioned when i called to cancel service.
i called customer service and they said if i just canceled my service first, then i wouldn't of been charged a whole month of service again.
however, when i called to cancel the tmobile service in the first place, they told me to just port my number and i would only be charged for the 4 days i used their service.
PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THE BILL I INCLUDED.
who the *** would agree to being charged the services they used for 4 days, then charged again for an entire month.
TMOBILE IS THE WORST CELLPHONE COMPANY EVER!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Service Cancellation
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."