4.0

I purchased my Samsung Note 4 and Tech21 case on November 16, 2014 (just about three months ago) at the TMO retail store on Nordhoff and Sepulveda in North Hills, CA (USA). Today, the little tab that keeps my Tech21 case closed broke off. I went to the store to exchange it for a new one (being it is still under warranty and I am still paying for it), but they wouldn't let me. They said I had to go through the manufacturer. What retail company does this - making you go through the manufacture and not just letting you exchange it and dealing with the manufacturer on the back end? If I bought this a Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, or even Amazon, they would just let me exchange it. Seems like poor customer service on the part of T-Mobile. Why?

T-Mobile's response on their Facebook page:

" Hi David! We're :( to hear your case needs to be replaced; we know how important it is to protect your device! Our warranty covers the device itself. If the case came with a warranty, it would come specifically from the manufacturer. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you ever have questions or need assistance! *JP"

This does not answer the question and is of no help - I will still need to go through the manufacturer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer support and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tmobile warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Tmobile needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tmobile warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tmobile.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Sorry you're losing out on $40, pleb.