97 views
Verified Reviewer

1.3

Where do I begin? Lets start with Tehran day that my husband and I walked into the local store.

We spoke with the lovely person inside, and agreed to cut our current contract with another provider, and switch. Why? Because it was a great deal unlimited data, a bill $40 less per month than what I was paying, Buy one, Get one free iPhone 8s, and they would pay my tablet device off with my other provider for changing! Sounds too good to be true.

This should have been my warning sign. Like a fool, I bit. Three days later, I am informed that he made a mistake, and the buy one get one free offer ended the day before. Not my fault.

So, to fix this, they agree to credit my bill $30 per month until my phone is paid off cool, Im easy going. I can handle that. Lets flash forward a month... we never received the gift card to pay off the iPad.

So I call, speaking to the same manager in the store. He tells me he did everything right and now its MY responsibility to call corporate. So I do this, only to have corporate tell me that he never submitted it. I was not happy, and when I called back, he simply said oops.

In the amount of time it took for this mess, my old account had been sent to collections, and I now owed them over $700. Their solution? Crediting my bill an extra $50 a month on top of the other $30 until THAT balance is wiped out. Whatever, we rolled with it.

Flash forward, the iPad credits are done. Manager then tells me he owes us nothing else. Luckily, I have the text message from him stating otherwise. Conveniently, he gets fired three days later (not my doing) because he was doing the same kind of thing to countless people.

New manager arrives, seems great. Takes care of the monthly credit for months... tells me to go in on September 12th to get the entire balance taken off, so I dont have to keep physically showing up at the store each month to have it done. (Should have been on their watch, not mine.) show up on the 12th, and conveniently...

the manager was fired. Big surprise. New manager starts, says hes going to get my device credited entirely through corporate. Tells me to stay off of autopay to avoid overdraft fees, and he would take care of this.

Three months later, its the same song and dance. I placed three phone calls this week asking said manager to call me back, because at this point, I wasnt paying a dime until it was taken care of. They dont care? Neither do I.

Never heard a thing. Found a new carrier last night. I live in a populated town, and the service with TMobile was minimal, or nothing at most parts of town.

Worst service Ive ever had, both with customer service, and with reception for the phones. Run far away!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tmobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Tmobile Pros: People in the store were very nice.

Location: 2764 W Plank Rd, Altoona, PA 16602