The T Mobile network drops calls all the time.T Mobile has no service in downtown areas in my region, making it useless when I am at work.

I finally left T Mobile for another carrier after a year and for the final bill T Mobile charged one full month of service even though I had their service for two days in the billing cycle. When I complained to customer service I was basically told that it is in their customer agreement somewhere and I should pay up and shut up.

This company is a scam.Don't use them or your phone will be a paperweight most of the time.

Yes, T Mobile sucks!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and customer support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tmobile phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $160. Tmobile needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tmobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tmobile.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments