I had been a Verizon customer for 14 years was not happy about their data plan so I switch to T- Immoible BIG MISTAKE first I gave them 2 exchange phones the rep ask me if I had any more and I brought him 4 older phones which he did not give me credit for.I explained that my daugther in-law switched for the jump program and her bill would be $154.00 monthly for 2 Phones with 10 gigs of data each.

so I left Verizon the planned seemed good for the price I was so wrong.I've had them for 5 months and haven'nt had a bill for that amount yet.I had decided to change my billing cycle and they charged me an extra $124.00 for moving my billing date for 7 days to acommedate my fixed income further more I spoke to rep Manny (would not give his ID #) concerning a charge about my service being suspended I explained that I spoke to a rep supervisor Tanisha ID#4080278 and that she would extend my service 3 days if I paid in full including the Bogus $124.00 which I did, then he tells me the charge is for the previous bill I stated that if I had a zero balance how could there be a previous due.

gave me more BS ,got so fed up trying to explain I just let it go letting them go to going back to Verizon.T-Mobile really sucks BTW got stuck on the highway with not phone service good riddance

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with not much to like and stated that there is a room for improvement of t-mobile policies and billing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of tmobile service transfer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $124. Tmobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tmobile service transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tmobile.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Twinkle was pretty good the last 2 years but they are starting to be as unfriendly as the rest. I may fire them soon.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1118812

Same thing for me.I think it is bait and switch.

Have continuously lied about everything.

My bill has gone up 22 dollars every month.