I had been a Verizon customer for 14 years was not happy about their data plan so I switch to T- Immoible BIG MISTAKE first I gave them 2 exchange phones the rep ask me if I had any more and I brought him 4 older phones which he did not give me credit for. I explained that my daugther in-law switched for the jump program and her bill would be $154.00 monthly for 2 Phones with 10 gigs of data each.

so I left Verizon the planned seemed good for the price I was so wrong.I've had them for 5 months and haven'nt had a bill for that amount yet.I had decided to change my billing cycle and they charged me an extra $124.00 for moving my billing date for 7 days to acommedate my fixed income further more I spoke to rep Manny (would not give his ID #) concerning a charge about my service being suspended I explained that I spoke to a rep supervisor Tanisha ID#4080278 and that she would extend my service 3 days if I paid in full including the Bogus $124.00 which I did, then he tells me the charge is for the previous bill I stated that if I had a zero balance how could there be a previous due.

gave me more BS ,got so fed up trying to explain I just let it go letting them go to going back to Verizon. T-Mobile really sucks BTW got stuck on the highway with not phone service good riddance

Product or Service Mentioned: Tmobile Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: T-mobile policies, Billing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 24, 2016.

Comments

Twinkle was pretty good the last 2 years but they are starting to be as unfriendly as the rest. I may fire them soon.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1118812

Same thing for me. I think it is bait and switch.

Have continuously lied about everything.

My bill has gone up 22 dollars every month.