Contacted by sales agent, change to new phone and would only increase by bill by 8 cents a month. Went in to store after waiting 45 minutes was told I would need to come back next day, unacceptable switched service.

I then received a bill for 75.00 when bill is normally 55.00, contacted customer service and was told my name was not on account so they could not help me, rep then called back and stated I owed nothing, then I receive bill for 28.00 for six days of service and that they where deducting it from my 50.00 deposit. I received a mastercard card in mail for the 21.05 with instructions to go to wirecard and I could transfer amount to bank account. I went to register card and could not call customer service I told to go to website and register I explained 3 times that I would not do that because I need a username and password and that to register card was invalid, was told she would email me a link and no email.

I should have know better when I asked for a paper bill and was told I had to wait a year before I am able to receive a paper bill finally after 2 years received first bill for 75.00 I don't even want to discuss ringtone issues. What ever you do do not use T-mobile

Review about: Tmobile Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments