Tmobile - Fraud Mobile seller Ali Asad from United Kingdom (UK)
He's a big fraud, he will tell iPhone 5s/6/6-plus at cheaper rates like 400$, 600$.. Once you order for the mobiles, he will tell you to deposit 90$ as clearance fee in agent account (some random account number), after that he will tell you to deposit again 10000INR as custom tax fee.. But he wont turn up with the phone even after paying clearance fee of 90$.. For proving himself he will give send a duplicate custom certificate in your names and even his passport..
Headquarters of T-Mobile (UK)
T-Mobile (UK) Ltd
Hatfield Business Park
Hertfordshire AL10 9BW
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Because he is fraud
- Reason of review:
- I did not get any phone even after paying 90$
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Iphone 5S
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes on 18th October, 2015 from their store in the Phoenix Market City Mall, Shop No.UG15, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka-560048. I was impressed with the Fashion and..."
- "Hi, Folks I have been following this discussion of hair fall and baldness on this website and so many other websites that I think I have more information than most..."
- "Personally I don’t think the treatment is so great. I had persistent itching since 10 years and it reduced by 80-90%, but definitely it did not go fully. When ask..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."