Since having T-mobile, I have had nothing but problems.I have spent hours of my time on the phone with associates to try to correct my problems, but nothing has been done to correct the problem.

I had trouble the first day of service. T-mobile supplied me with a new sim card, which did not help. At this point, T-mobile has replaced 4 phones, 1 loaner phone, and 3 sim cards. My sim card was installed in the loaner phone, the memory had never been erased from the loaner phone and I had to spend 6 hours clearing out over 300 numbers that didn't belong to me.

The service continually drops calls, and it does not matter if I am in the building or on the road. This is a continued problem since my phone is my tool. I have lost more time on trying to correct the problem, and redial dropped calls. Many of my callers are international calls.

Callers number is not displayed and I am unable to return the call. I have been promised that a representative would come by, but nothing. I have sent this same letter to T-mobile. I want to cancel my contract without any further cost.

I have spent the past year in total frustration, and have made many attempts with T-Mobile to try to correct.

One can only waste so much time trying to correct problems.I have forwarded this complaint to the BBB and am currently fighting early cancellation fees of $200.00

Review about: Tmobile Sim Card.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Parker, Colorado, United States #847431

I've had nothing but issues with T-mobile service, missed calls, dropped calls, text message appear day late, no signals in many places.I travel allot and i have trouble getting good signal.

I can't believe i got myself into this miss with this company.it's time for change!!

:( I have had Dropped and missed calls and text with the wrong time stamp or that arrived or where received really late or never at all.With every Tmobile phone I've had for the last 4 years, they always want to "problem solve the phone and every time I state that its an issue with the phone it's that service.

They always waste my time.I don't know what is wrong with Tmobile but the service sucks !