I switch to T-mobile from Verizon due to their commercials, it was the dumbest thing I ever did. First, they didn't tell me that I would have to pay a lease on my phone, so if I want to pay off for the equipment I have to pay $200 more.

That sounds like a contract to me. Second since I have had their service my bill has gone up $20 more a month each month. When I first talk to them they said your bill will be about $164 and now I'm paying over $200 a month. Beware people, do you home work, get it in writing and double check.

I going pay my equipment off but I have to stay with them until they pay Verizon. Then I'm switching to another company.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Tmobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tmobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tmobile tmobile cell phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1118811

Same thing for me, have to keep their service until they pay for my ETF's with Verizon. The worst mistake I ever did was go with TMobile.