1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The pay what you see is not true!!!!!Don't fall for it.

Especially in Ocala FL where there is limited coverage. There's additional charges for insurance and line charges they don't tell you about. My out the door per month was supposed to be $135 for 4 lines, but it is $245 with all the extra charges they don't tell you about!!!! Don't fall for it!

Plus my coverage was bad and I had calls drop all the time. Plus, customer service sucks. I had to call in every month because my bill was different and I got different explanations each time with the person telling me, no one must have told me about my plan correctly. Plus, no one can speak English very well and there is a breakdown of communication.

Foreigners with very poor English and heaving accents that are hard to understand.

If I can't understand their English because of their accent, I'm sure they can't understand mine.Cricket was better coverage, price and customer service.

Review about: Tmobile Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Phone, Initial price plan they gave me.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Do not read for notes from one month to the other, Do not read for notes on your account at all, Initial price plan they gave me they did not deliver.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments