So, apparently, there is a secret society, to which only selected T-Mobile users are invited.What does the invitation depend on?

That is unknown, really. Quite arbitrary. But what you don't know can't hurt you, and chances are you do not know this secret focus group even exists. Selected members get to voice their thoughts and ideas about T-Mobile.

Soon after being invited, I was kicked out because I politely disagreed with another member who has been a part of the group for longer than I. No warning, no explanation. Just could not log in all of a sudden. It was not easy, but I managed to get the answer to why I wasn't able to log in anymore.

Again, an arbitrary kick. For nothing. The group is led by a separate company, but to me, it does reflect badly on T-Mobile. A valued customer is not valued anymore, because they have a different opinion than someone else.

That really hinders the fair market research they are supposedly trying to conduct. I have a market research background, I know what I'm talking about. I used to be a loyal, dedicated and word spreading customer. After this incident, I will still definitely spread the word, but be loyal and dedicated to something else.

Way to go.T-Mobile, you should look into your MyVoice-Tmobile group.

Reason of review: discarded customer.

Preferred solution: make the rules of the focus group more transparent and have more control over the moderators of the group.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Elitist focus group.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments