In April of 2012, I walked into a T-Mobile Retail store inside Hamilton Place Mall in Chattanooga, TN and asked the MANAGER about porting a number over to T-Mobile.He asked for the number and in a matter of a minute or so said it would be NO PROBLEM.

So I proceded to allow him to sign me up for my 4th T-Mobile line. About 4 weeks later the number still wasn't ported over, so I called customer service. WHAT A JOKE. (Hands down the worst excuse for customer service EVER) At first I thought we were just having connection problems so I tried again a few days later, but still every time I asked for a supervisor I would get disconnected.

I only wanted the supervisor to cancel the 4th line since it was not working. Finally I was told to go back to the Retail store. There I was told they would not take the phone back AND they were going to charge me $200 DOLLARS to cancel a line that I wouldn't have had IF THEY HAD NOT LIED TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

It gets better though.

The Manager, Damion, lied to me again and tried to blame opening the account on another salesman who is no longer with T-Mobile.He has managed that store for 6 years, he says, and I say IF that's their idea of MANAGEMENT, We should all STAY AWAY FROM T-MOBILE.

Review about: Tmobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments