Coverage Area
Style and Design

This company must be the worst I've dealt with.They will promise you the world in credits.

One thing they don't tell you is that you'll have to wait for 4-5 months maybe longer to see any credits and will most likely be charged other charges on top. I've been calling every 2 weeks to get an issue resolved and have not been able to get a clear answer. Calling in, be prepared to wait 1hr plus to someone that may be able to help you and be patient to listen to them complaining about how busy they are instead of addressing your issue.

Coverage is terrible as well in the Bay area and the so called unlimited data is throttled so much that is useless.DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR LIES!!!

Review about: Tmobile Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1270211

Hidden charges? What about when I asked multiple times, before finalizing the contract how much my bill was gong to be monthly they said $261per month ended up being $385 when I called they could not tell me why the bill was so high, went back to the store I got the phones from and they said again my bill was going to be $261 again next bill was over $300.