3.0

I encourage each of you to File complaints with the BBB, Attorney General of your state and the FTC. T-Mobile does respond. Enough complaints for the same issue gets forwarded by the BBB to other government agencies for further action. Also send a complaint to your state Attorney General. Most states have a Consumer Complaint Dept investigating these cases. Enough complaints should get their attention.

1. It costs T-Mobile to respond to any complaint.

2. Enough complaints will earn them a fine and hopefully a lawsuit.

T-Mobile is a slippery, slimmy, corporate pig that comes up with new ways to fleece customers regularly. I have and can prove fraud, deception, lie after lie. I painted them into a corner with the help of the BBB and its in writing. I proved their lie by filing a complaint with the Comptroller of the Currency re: the "rebate card fraud" who verified the account T-Mobile denied existed.

We must call on (lien on them if necessary) our regulatory agencies to do their job and protect Consumers. Don't overlook sending letters to the media including local News. Many stations like to do Consumer issues and they will go to the company with their cameras and reporters. Now that's powerful. Include your experience with a regulatory agency that is non-responsive to your complaint. Again, enough complaints will get media attention. Hopefully T-Mobile will be sued by a good civil law firm and we can all rejoice as we cash our check. Don't loose focus or hope and most importantly don't stand quietly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceptive practices and misrepresentation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "why am i limited to check off one item?" of tmobile account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Tmobile needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tmobile account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tmobile.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

I was able to get one of the cards refunded by the bank which issued them on behalf of T-Mobile's rebate scam.The regulatory agency assisted on my behalf and the card T-Mobile claimed to the BBB doesn't exist was in fact valid and in the issuing banks files.

T-Mobile should be penalized for at the very least this blatant act of fraud and malicious behavior which is only the tip of the iceberg. Once T-Mobile issues the rebate - which they make very difficult - they then try to recapture that money from thousands of customers. I wonder if they pay the tax on all the money they write off as "rebated" to customer?

From their pattern of behavior I believe they are likely tax cheats as well.Fraud is fraud.