Contact Tmobile Customer Service
You can contact the customer service of Tmobile calling Tmobile's phone numbers.
- (800) 937-8997
General Customer Care & Technical Support:
- (800) 937-8997
- (877) 453-1304
- (877) 296-1018 TTY hours are from 4:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PT, daily.
- (844) 428-9675 For business:
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Summary of Tmobile Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Customers Contact Tmobile to Ask about:
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Billing problem”
- “Wrongful charges”
- “New service”
- “Speak with supervisor about service”
- “Terrible service and also terrible customer service”
Product/ Service Question:
- “No internet connection”
- “Bad internet connection”
- “Remove insurance from my phone”
Request for Information Question:
- “I need to talk to someone now”
- “Need refund for line T-mobile wrongfully added on”
- “Ive been waiting on a refund for my i watch since aungust ,29,2019” ,
Website/ Application Question:
- “App not working”
- “Register a sin card 4 syncup pets”
- “Correct issue or close account/ customer service no help for issue they caused”
- “Jason l fullers phone number in kenniewick wa 2019” ,
- “Phone issues”
- “No servive”
Pros: Pricing of the plans, Plans, Price, Sales representative, People in the store were very nice
Cons: Poor customer service, Customer support, Service, Billing, Deceptive billing
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is a company that provides wireless communication services. It is a national provider of wireless voice, messaging, and data services capable of reaching over 268 million Americans where they live, work, and play. Around the country, the company's Personal Coverage Check gives customers a clear picture of their local coverage. The value of the plans, the breadth of the coverage, the reliability of the network, and the quality of the service has been the characteristic features of the company. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. T-Mobile USA is the US operating entity of T-Mobile International AG, the mobile communications subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG. Deutsche Telekom is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world.
Tmobile is ranked 229 out of 1428 in Telecommunications category
Compare Tmobile To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.