Ordered the service with the new iPhones 6 and 6+ in 9/14 and 11/14 because of the competitive prices AND the coverage maps.
Now, as the boating season starts in the mid of march 15, we discovered that we don't have service at all when we leave the interstate 10....despite the service maps are all shaded in dark pink, what means LTE...even in ca. 1 mile sight of a tower only a millisecond of G2, than again no service.
That same thing last weekend in a direction more southeast.
We never had problems there with ATT and the old iPhones. We not even had problems in 1999 with the good old Nokia phone.
When it comes to the customer service it changed over the wintertime from extremly friendly at service start to now absolutly rude, they deny all the issues, they asked me why I did not discovered earlier the "blind spots" in the coverage, they denied the compatibility from t-mobile with the Safari browser, I spended 3 hours on the phone with superviser after supervisor, the higher in the hirarchie the ruder the ton goes.
What should I now do with my 2 year contract at t-mobile and my super phones ??
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 4G Lte Network
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "I was given this card for a free 2 piece dinner. My wife went to use it. And they wouldn't accept. They told her they felt it..."