Ordered the service with the new iPhones 6 and 6+ in 9/14 and 11/14 because of the competitive prices AND the coverage maps.
Now, as the boating season starts in the mid of march 15, we discovered that we don't have service at all when we leave the interstate 10....despite the service maps are all shaded in dark pink, what means LTE...even in ca. 1 mile sight of a tower only a millisecond of G2, than again no service.
That same thing last weekend in a direction more southeast.
We never had problems there with ATT and the old iPhones. We not even had problems in 1999 with the good old Nokia phone.
When it comes to the customer service it changed over the wintertime from extremly friendly at service start to now absolutly rude, they deny all the issues, they asked me why I did not discovered earlier the "blind spots" in the coverage, they denied the compatibility from t-mobile with the Safari browser, I spended 3 hours on the phone with superviser after supervisor, the higher in the hirarchie the ruder the ton goes.
What should I now do with my 2 year contract at t-mobile and my super phones ??
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 4G Lte Network
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "I was given this card for a free 2 piece dinner. My wife went to use it. And they wouldn't accept. They told her they felt it..."
- "DO NOT USE UPS!!!! They broke my monitor and they opened it as well. This guy NEVER comes to the door. They just leave it at the office. I don't..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."