5.0
Coverage Area

Do NOT do business w/ T- Mobile! I had it for over 11 yrs, decided to join my mother's account but that didn't work out, so I got my own account again.

My phone was paid off & I got a tablet. I decided to go on someone else's account w/ Verizon. When I cancelled my account, they transferred a phone that was on my mother's account but it was not on my account when I opened it. I was on auto pay & they took $790.03 out of my account.

When I asked for a copy of my contract, it only listed the phone & not the tablet & the signature was in all caps w/o my middle initial (cause they don't know my middle initial). My Credit Union got my money back & today I got a bill. I went to the store & after an hour, they said there was nothing they could do.

Now I'm going to have to get a lawyer! I just found out that they did the same thing to someone I went to high school with.

Review about: Tmobile Account.

Reason of review: I was charged for a purchase that I didn't make & they did a automatic payment. My Credit Union got my $790.30 back so T-Mobile sent me a bill..

Preferred solution: Full credit for their error..

I liked: People in the store were very nice, I liked previous pricing plan.

I didn't like: Refund policy, Billing department, Company policy.

Comments