Tmobile - Cheated! Bought a Used phone at a brand new price
My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price.She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith.
She shipped it to me to Michigan. As I opened the box, the phone did not look brand new. It still had the previous owner's personal information, pictures and videos. If your going to sell us a used phone be honest about it and don't charge full price or at least factory reset so I would never know.
This is so much inconvenience because I have to shoulder the cost of shipping NY-Mi-NY-Mi.I forgot to mention, the pictures were of body parts and a baby.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Leon Lte T-Mobile H345
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "Every month I refill my account to pay my cellphone. $35 each month. This month TMobile took the liberty to change the amount of my payment with no rights..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."