Michigan, United States
Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price.She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith.

She shipped it to me to Michigan. As I opened the box, the phone did not look brand new. It still had the previous owner's personal information, pictures and videos. If your going to sell us a used phone be honest about it and don't charge full price or at least factory reset so I would never know.

This is so much inconvenience because I have to shoulder the cost of shipping NY-Mi-NY-Mi.I forgot to mention, the pictures were of body parts and a baby.

Review about: Lg Leon Lte T-Mobile H345.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $140
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Acn Phone Service Review Acn "They are horrible ...even if you pay them..half the time the phone doesn't work and then they send you threatening..." Read more DirecTV does not care about the customer, period. Will never do business again. Directv "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more