Featured 100% full Not resolved
Style and Design

My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price.She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith.

She shipped it to me to Michigan. As I opened the box, the phone did not look brand new. It still had the previous owner's personal information, pictures and videos. If your going to sell us a used phone be honest about it and don't charge full price or at least factory reset so I would never know.

This is so much inconvenience because I have to shoulder the cost of shipping NY-Mi-NY-Mi.I forgot to mention, the pictures were of body parts and a baby.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lg leon lte t-mobile h345 from Tmobile and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Tmobile to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tmobile for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments