Coverage Area

If you’re thinking of using their insurance plan for piece of mind in case something happens to your phone, don’t! Purchased iphone7 plus around 6 months ago, registered with their expensive insurance plan only for them to deny me coverage; get this, because I removed the SIM card from the broken phone which I could no longer use and temporary placed it into another phone until I could get around to contacting them with my issue!

Get this, they told me “we don’t cover phones only the line”, yes you read that correctly, they cover the line which couldn’t possibly incur ANY physical damage! So, because the sim wasn’t in the phone when I filed the claim they won’t pay the claim even though when I filed the claim I was still making insurance payments on that same phone. It’s the stupidest $h!t Ive ever heard lol! I couldn’t believe it nor could anyone I told about it.

Their insurance process is an out in out scam, avoid! At this point I’m looking into legal action because this can’t be legal I should be due a refund.

Review about: Tmobile Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Dishonesty.

Comments