Anthony or Toni Gill is not employed by TMobile.
He falsified references and documents in order to gain access to one of our rental properties.
He is scamming the Virginia Department of Social Services by claiming that he has 3 children living under his roof. (They do not live with him).
He had huge outstanding debts to Dominion Power, Various Physicians, Leans Against His Pay Due To A Variety Of Offenses In Courts Locally.
He was months behind on rent basically squatting in our apartment and left it filthy and disgusting.
He is a scam-artist and cannot be trusted.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cell Phones
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I purchased this sofa and chair&1/2 and not even 2 yrs later all the leather started feeling off. I had insurance and that was told it was normal wear and..."
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "On 2 January 2009 I purchased a sofa at the Dump in Hampton Virginia. The dump is a subsidiary of Haynes Furniture. Within months of the purchase, the three bottom..."