Tmobile - Amount debited on bank account not matching the payment to refill account
Every month I refill my account to pay my cellphone.$35 each month.
This month TMobile took the liberty to change the amount of my payment with no rights to do it, without asking me approval. I was supposed to pay $35 (which is the plan I have) but I was debited $38.11 and I didnt know it.Checking my bank status few days after the payment I've noticed the cellphone plan payment was different of the payment I did on line.
It's few dollars, its true, to realize that you dont even decide of what you are paying because the amount can be changed in your back...IT IS SCARY you think you paid an amount and you confirmed it but then if you check you can have bad surprise to discover there is somethig wrong...and your liberty of choice when it concern your money!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Cell Phone Payment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "I joined my account with my significant other in order to save money. I was not aware that there was an outstanding balance from my old account because I was..."
- "He's a big fraud, he will tell iPhone 5s/6/6-plus at cheaper rates like 400$, 600$.. Once you order for the mobiles, he will tell you to deposit 90$ as clearance..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..."
- "Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking. I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch..."
- "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..."