New York, New York

Every month I refill my account to pay my cellphone.$35 each month.

This month TMobile took the liberty to change the amount of my payment with no rights to do it, without asking me approval. I was supposed to pay $35 (which is the plan I have) but I was debited $38.11 and I didnt know it.Checking my bank status few days after the payment I've noticed the cellphone plan payment was different of the payment I did on line.

It's few dollars, its true, to realize that you dont even decide of what you are paying because the amount can be changed in your back...IT IS SCARY you think you paid an amount and you confirmed it but then if you check you can have bad surprise to discover there is somethig wrong...and your liberty of choice when it concern your money!!!!

Review about: Cell Phone Payment.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tmobile Phone Plan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Submit review

Comments

Anony
Los Angeles, California, United States #903897

Quick solution,

Cancel your phone, or just simply stop paying,

go online or to a tmobile store and buy a 3 dollar new sim card

call the number on the simcard package, create a new account - then signup for 35 dollar plan

The new plan should not debit more than 35 exact dollars, if it does, contact tmobile or bank, explain the transaction is fraud, then if the bank contact tmobile about fraud they will say the transaction is only authorized up to 35 dollars and Nothing else.

They must only charge 35 only if they charge a dollar more or some change, contact bank explain its fraud Again you should only be charged 35, clearly there is something wrong - check into it ok?