Tmobile - Amount debited on bank account not matching the payment to refill account
Every month I refill my account to pay my cellphone.$35 each month.
This month TMobile took the liberty to change the amount of my payment with no rights to do it, without asking me approval. I was supposed to pay $35 (which is the plan I have) but I was debited $38.11 and I didnt know it.Checking my bank status few days after the payment I've noticed the cellphone plan payment was different of the payment I did on line.
It's few dollars, its true, to realize that you dont even decide of what you are paying because the amount can be changed in your back...IT IS SCARY you think you paid an amount and you confirmed it but then if you check you can have bad surprise to discover there is somethig wrong...and your liberty of choice when it concern your money!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Cell Phone Payment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."