Tmobile - Amount debited on bank account not matching the payment to refill account

Every month I refill my account to pay my cellphone.$35 each month.

This month TMobile took the liberty to change the amount of my payment with no rights to do it, without asking me approval. I was supposed to pay $35 (which is the plan I have) but I was debited $38.11 and I didnt know it.Checking my bank status few days after the payment I've noticed the cellphone plan payment was different of the payment I did on line.

It's few dollars, its true, to realize that you dont even decide of what you are paying because the amount can be changed in your back...IT IS SCARY you think you paid an amount and you confirmed it but then if you check you can have bad surprise to discover there is somethig wrong...and your liberty of choice when it concern your money!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Cell Phone Payment
Review category
review #527143

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tmobile? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 21, 2014 #903897 Los Angeles, California

Quick solution,
Cancel your phone, or just simply stop paying,
go online or to a tmobile store and buy a 3 dollar new sim card
call the number on the simcard package, create a new account - then signup for 35 dollar plan
The new plan should not debit more than 35 exact dollars, if it does, contact tmobile or bank, explain the transaction is fraud, then if the bank contact tmobile about fraud they will say the transaction is only authorized up to 35 dollars and Nothing else.
They must only charge 35 only if they charge a dollar more or some change, contact bank explain its fraud Again you should only be charged 35, clearly there is something wrong - check into it ok?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.